Free Grace Press
A Choice Drop of Honey from the Rock of Christ
4.75" x 7"
Other Titles in the Baptist Reprints Series
- Baptists: Thorough Reformers by John Quincy Adams
- The Glory of a True Church by Benjamin Keach
- Christian Duties by Zenas Trivett
- Christ Precious to Those Who Believe John Fawcett
- The Living Epistle by Cornelius Tyree
"I believe this book needs to be read by all. It is an ideal book to give to those who don’t sense their depravity and hopelessness. This is the perfect antidote to pride and self-righteousness. May the Lord use this book to sound the alarm for sleeping sinners who remain comfortable in their slumber."
– From the Introduction by Jeffrey D. Johnson
Thomas Wilcox wrote this little book before the Great Fire of London in 1666—A Choice Drop of Honey from the Rock Christ. This book has gone through many editions and translations. Though a small book, it has been greatly used by God throughout the centuries. And though it has often been reprinted, it has fallen out of print in our day. Thus, it is our pleasure to bring this treasure back into circulation.
It is our hope that this book and its author, Thomas Wilcox, will not be forgotten by our generation.
About the Author